Feb 28, 2008

Day Dreaming



I sit here in my office, In the River North section of Chicago, absolutely losing my mind. The weather has got me by the neck, choking off essential air to my tiny, tiny Brain. I’ve been endlessly obsessing about Dry Pavement, blazing sun and wearing only a kit, no hat, arm or knee warmers.. I’ve had enough, I can’t take another minute on my damn Trainer, No more one legged drillski’s, High Cadence pukalators or the Almighty 53/11 for 10 min at 60 barf-o-trons, blah, blah fucking blah…..I just want to be high speed and Free on the road getting tortured by my beloved friends and teammates, alternating between suffering and revenge a dozen times a ride….I long to limp back into town after 4 hours of 2 wheeled madness…



The Good News is over thirty of my team-mates and I are going to spring camp in San Luis Obispo, Ca March 8th thru the 15th …. 7 days of Riding and Vomiting thru the coastal mountains of central California….. This alone is like a beacon, calling me to the shores of sanity..
The countdown is on…… for a 25+ hour week on my bike… I can’t fucking wait……

No comments: