Feb 14, 2008

Bike Love Quotes

“What I love most about riding…..Is the freedom. When I was a kid it was my escape, An alternate reality ….and all these years later it’s still the same. When I’m on my bike I am completely relaxed and am only thinking about one thing, what’s in front of me”

“I love being on my clean burning, quiet, efficient machine in the city, ripping down streets, experiencing the rare life moments when everything gets quiet and seems to flow smoothly like I’m in the eye of a hurricane”

“What other sport could you be suffering till your eyes are bleeding and at that same moment look over and see snow capped mountains that are perfectly pristine and beautiful?”

“A day without my bike is a lost day.”

3 comments:

brianfmorrissey said...

"Those who wish to control their own lives and move beyond existence as mere clients and consumers- those people ride a bike."

- Wolfgang Sachs

Unknown said...

I don't know what I'd do with myself if I couldn't occasionaly fly down the road with the wind in my hair, the only sounds around me being my drivetrain and the leaves rustling in the breeze...

Anonymous said...

You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike and thats pretty close...